The survey research firm of Public Opinion Strategies (POS) offers congratulations to winning candidates for which the company provided polling and strategic help. Those races include:
- Meteorologist Mark Ronchetti won the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in New Mexico, and will take on Congressman Ben Ray Lujan in the open seat battle to replace retiring Senator Tom Udall. Nicole McCleskey is polling for his campaign.
- State Senator Randy Feenstra earned the primary victory of the night, defeating incumbent Steve King in Iowa’s 4th Congressional District. Robert Blizzard polled for American Future Fund’s effort supporting Feenstra. Two weeks ago Blizzard’s poll showed Feenstra had already pulled ahead of King.
- Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick won renomination in Pennsylvania’s First Congressional District and will face Democrat Christina Finello in a swing seat that is crucial for Republicans to hold. Neil Newhouse is polling for his campaign.
- State Representative Ashley Hinson won the Republican nomination to take on incumbent Democrat Abby Finkenauer in the 1st Congressional District of Iowa. Nicole McCleskey is polling for her campaign.
- Businesswoman Lisa Scheller won the Republican nomination to take on incumbent Democrat Susan Wild in the 7th Congressional District of Pennsylvania. Gene Ulm is polling for her campaign.
Congratulations to all winners, and Public Opinion Strategies looks forward to playing a role in their successful fall campaigns!